Online centralized admission process conducted by Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education & Research (MCAER), Pune. Information regarding admission process, State and University level merit quota and round wise admission status is available on the website https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
How To Apply?
Form Filling Procedure
• Visit https://cetcell.mahacet.org/
• Read all information published on site, Admission Prospectus and fill online form by clicking ‘Apply Online’ link.
• Fill Personal information. You will get Login ID & Password.
• Fill the reservation details, Academic details, college Options, weightage details and complete the form.
• Confirm the details before approving the form.
Duration and Intake capacity: 4 Years (VIII Semester); 80 Students
Degree Nomenclature: B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture
XII Std.(Science) passed in 10+2 pattern from Maharashtra state board of higher secondary education or an equivalent examination, with PCM or PCMB or PCB* or Inter (Agriculture) and English. *Deficiency course of mathematics prescribed by respective university. Those who have not offered Biology, Mathematics, shall have to complete deficiency courses as prescribed by respective university. The students have to appear for MH-CET/NEET conducted by State Government.