Agricultural Waste to Fertilizer
- Agriculture is the largest contributor of any resource sector, to the economy. It is also a large generator of waste materials. The first goal of Pathri agricultural collegeis to waste management system is to maximize the economic benefit from the waste resource and maintain acceptable environmental standards. so we do an experiment and make biofertilizers from agricultural waste and applied it to Fruit plants.
- As per our expectance biofertilizer show extra effect on garden and grow maximum level of nutrients in garden fruit plants
- water management refers to all the activities, a regulatory authority undertakes to help, protect human health and the environment from the harmful effects of water pollution. The process of managing water quality can be illustrated as a cycle of inter-related elements. A government institution establishes goals related to water quality. so our college student done a practical of water management.
- Student bilt a lake and collect all the unnecessary water around the college and store it.
- In that lake student started cultivation of fish in large scale and remaining water for other uses purposes
Green House Management
- We believe in: Energy conventions, Green house helps better to grow vegetables, fruits and other food to grow in aseptic condition .
- College of agricultural Pathri student done a project on cultivation of vegetables in greenhouse and later that experiment shows to Farmers